The playMGMpoker.com Online Poker Tournament Leaderboard (OLTLB) promotion features our daily MTCT tournament schedule during a specified timeframe.
The OLTLB is designed to reward participation. Every online tournament entry earns valuable leaderboard points, with bonus points awarded based on cash place finished, tournament buy-in amount and total number of tournament entries.
Prizes will be awarded to the top 100 places.
Qualify December 1 - 31, 2018
Play in any qualifying daily Multi Table Tournament and earn playMGMpoker.com Online Tournament Leaderboard points
Top 100 places win a share of over $11,000 in prizes (land-based & online tournament entries, cash and online tournament dollars).
How It Works:
- Qualification Period: December 1 - 31, 2018
- Eligibility: all players participating in playMGMpoker.com MTCT tournaments with a buy-in of $0.25 or greater
- For every qualifying playMGMpoker.com online tournament, you will be awarded Tournament Leaderboard Points (TLP)
- Every time you cash in a qualifying playMGMpoker.com online tournament, you will be awarded Tournament Leaderboard Bonus Points (TLBP)
- The amount of points varies depending on the buy-in amount of the tournament, the number of entries and the position in which you finish in the money
The formula used to determine the total points awarded to a player for any given tournament is:
Tournament Leaderboard Points = (TLP + TLBP) * p * b
The playMGMpoker.com online tournament ranking formula is designed to reward participation and performance.
TLP is the number of points awarded for each entry
TLBP is the cash place finished bonus points
p is the participation factor (based on total number of tournament entries)
b is the buy-in amount factor (based on the tournament buy-in amount)